Tuesday 8 November 2011

NANO EYE MASK: Bright Up

After recently becoming obsessed with buying off of eBay, I starting recollecting all the items I wish I could purchase if it wasn't for the excessively priced shipping costs!

Almost matches the colour of my room!
So eventually I found a decent seller & decided to purchase the highly recommended eye mask from Nano.

Now as far as I know they do a vast variety of masks and creams, but their cult item definitely has to be the red Bright Up eye mask.

One of my biggest problems with my skin is my ridiculously dark circles. You will probably never see me outside without at least concealer on. I'm really insecure about them. Its not even a hereditary problem, I just have an olive skin tone and deep set eyes so I think it's almost logical discolouration, unfortunately for me. Therefore I'm willing to trial any product that can reduce the appearance of my dark circles, I know they will never completely disappear but a girl can try!


WHATS ON THE PACKAGING:

Japanese Nano Techno.

The newly imported nano technology, combined with a close-fitting mask cutting, can effectively release essence nutrients into skin cells to bring you a unique skin care experience.

Research has shown that Vitamin B3 can interfere the transmission of melanin up to the dermal cells, thus help to minimize dark circles and improve skin texture. Algae extract can enhance blood circulation and stimulate metabolism, keep your eyes healthy and energetic, bright and fresh.

DIRECTIONS:

Spread eye mask over under-eye area and gently press on eye mask with fingertips to ensure a snug fit. Leave eye mask on for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove. Wipe off remaining essence with a cotton pad. Use 1 to 2 times a week, or more often if necessary. 



Showing my face like that is actually embarrassing but I wanted to give a clear view of what the product looks like before and after.

VERDICT:

8/10

This is my second time using the mask in about a week. I know I'm not supposed to be seeing dramatic results straight away but I definitely feel an improvement on the texture of my skin after I have wiped the residue away. Under my eyes, the discolouration has been slightly improved, I think the formula aims to neutralize the colour by means of brightening the skin.

All in all I'm pretty happy with these eye masks which is great because I accidentally ordered 2 boxes...

I would recommend it to anyone looking to improve the skin under your eyes, perhaps you have: thin skin, puffy, dark circles. 

Even if you are lucky to not suffer from dark circles having bright under eyes can make your eyes look bigger, younger and more vibrant.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Nice! (>o< ')
    How much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With yestyle they work out about £14 per pack (with shipping) for 7 masks.
    But with my eBay seller it was about £10/£11.

    ReplyDelete