Saturday 12 November 2011

YSL OVAL RING

Fool me twice, shame on me!

I'm very new to blogging and with it blog trends. After browsing around I have found that this YSL ring was a big hit for Summer 2011! 

Celebs like Kim Kardashian, Alexa Chung and model Dree Hemingway pioneered this ring infront of our very eyes. Now that summer is over, this ring is almost impossible to find as its sold out everywhere! However, fear not as there is a very decent copy flying about at the moment...
REAL OR FAKE?

REAL OR FAKE?

Of course nothing is like the original but when you're both out of patience and money, finding a cheaper alternative that is readily available is as satisfying as it gets!

They're available in a variety of colours but I ordered the turquoise one, I don't care if its "autumn/fall/winter" however you term it I prefer this colour on myself above the rest regardless if its out of season.

Here's a link to the website if anyone's interested.

Let me know if you buy it!
xxx


2 comments:

  1. sometimes I love these rings, sometimes I dont- these are pretty- the price is certainly better! xx

    ReplyDelete