Tuesday 15 November 2011

Winter HAUL

So winter is upon us, personally although I can't stand the cold, it is my favourite season clothes wise. I love wrapping up in chunky knitwear, layering blouses with dresses & snuggling on the couch with a pipping hot drink.

I've done a bit of shopping as of late (for me its a LOT as I don't usually buy many clothes at one time) and I thought I'd share it.

Before you look at the pictures I just want to apologise for the extremely creased clothing you are about to see. In my defence they've been stuck in bags since I bought them. :3

TOPSHOP

So I went into Topshop last week, I wasn't really looking for anything in particular but my friend was looking for a skirt, I found her this exact one but in a teal colour. After a while I came across the same skirt in the burgundy/purple colour & I loved it instantly! We ended up buying the same skirt in different colours but same size so we can easily swap for a different look! XD
You can still buy it here.
It was £35 but I get student discount so I got it for £31.50 :3

 You can see it on the website here, well its a similar version but just plain. Now I like this dress because although its plain, I love the colour, the silhouette, it is a tad low on me but that's the beauty of winter - layering! You can wear a vest underneath, a furry gilet on top, layer necklaces, wear it with boots, a hoodie - it doesn't matter. It was £34 but I got it for £30.60 with discount!

ASOS
Now I'm extremely pear shaped. I have a big big butt & hips so this a-line dress is very flattering on me. I never wear brown so suddenly I have an influx just for winter~ 
I got it from ASOS for just £12! I think its the cheapest dress I've bought in a while!
This wrap skirt is from Vera Moda, it was originally like £60 but I got it for half price! I had my eye on this skirt for a while now~ since July! But finally it was reduced! Just like I knew it would so I snapped it up quickly.
 Another skirt from VERA MODA which I also purchased from ASOS. There was a 20% off for students day and this skirt was reduced to £21 I believe. I think it was meant for summer but it can easily be manipulated for the winter wardrobe.

STYLIST PICK
Now possibly the most exciting recent purchase. Just recently I heard of this website called Stylist Pick. You fill out their questionnaire which produces an idea as to what your style is and every month they handpick a showroom of accessories tailor made to your style. Shoes, bags and jewelry all delivered for free for £39.95. The items are truly beautiful, definitely worth the money considering the free delivery! Now for your first purchase you get a special 25% off making it £29.95!

I almost threw away the box until I realised there was a small black bag. To my surprise they also gave a free gorgeous ring with a personal thank you for purchasing message and pouch! 

What do you guys think of my purchases?

What's your favourite season?
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and the asos dress, lovely picks :)!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love the wrap skirt! And that furry bag is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the skirtt~~
    Love how the colours are so similar xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Topshop Skirt and the ring! :) great pics!

    ReplyDelete