Sunday 30 October 2011

HALLOWEEN makeup

On Saturday I went out to celebrate Halloween! It was quite a last minute deal so I just about managed to find some fangs! I only had about 10 minutes (which is not a great deal of time for me) to put makeup on so this is what I achieved.

Makeup used:

Bobbi brown skin foundation 2.5
Bobbi brown corrector light bisque
MAC fluidline (silver)
Bobbi brown gel liner get black
Loreal extreme lash mascara
NARS blush luster (used a bit in the crease aswell)
MAC lipstick Russian Red 

After seeing the elaborate display of Halloween costumes that London had to offer, my halloween getup was majorly flawed. Regardless I still had a good night!


2 comments:

  1. Great blog!
    follow each other? i'll wait your answer on my blog? :)
    www.feedyourfashionmind.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your make up, I am so fond of Narsh blushes...:)
    I like your blog and if you want we can follow each other ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete