Wednesday 19 October 2011

Parisian FOOD

Whilst I was in Paris I was taking away by the beautiful scenery, the community feel of the towns (ALL independent shops as far as I could see) and more importantly the array of food they had to offer!

I was underwhelmed by the repetitive menus served at every brasserie in central Paris but where my hotel was situated a bit further away from it all there was this quaint little restaurant that whenever I passed it, it was always frequented by locals and always very busy (both in my eyes are a give away if a restaurant in other countries are good, follow the locals!)

Keep in mind I'm vegetarian so I don't find the meat pictures appealing...





I really wanted to try Parisian scallops!

2 comments:

  1. yuuummmm should buy me a dinner like this ;}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats steak yknow :3
    & bleugh I'd rather cook ittttt ;D

    ReplyDelete