Thursday 13 October 2011

PHILIP KINGSLEY L0V3



LOOK HOW CUTE THE BOTTLES ARE. THEY'RE LIKE A BABY BOTTLES!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I got carried away with pictures :3

After getting my haircut in South Kensignton (KGB DEAL, BRRRRAP) I was getting a bit obsessed with hair products & I came across this cult brand. Instantly fell in love with the products without even trying them! So finally I plucked up the courage to purchase some of the dandruff aid range, yes, I don't want to admit it but I have REALLY bad dandruff (><') its embarrassing and annoying but hopefully after using these products it shall improve!

I've already used the shampoo once (today) and INSTANTLY noticed a difference! My scalp felt soothed and there was even a visible difference.

WHAT YOU GET:
Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 75ml
Created with careful research to relieve & control flaking, and itching of the scalp. Suitable for all hair types this is a mild but highly effective shampoo that will leave hair shiny & manageable.

- Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner 75ml
For medium textured, wavy hair of any length. This conditioner helps sustain the correct balance of moisture along the length of the hair to leave it soft, lustrous & tangle-free. Good for children's hair.

- Philip Kingsley Scalp Tonic Flaky & Itchy Scalps 75ml
A soothing leave-in scalp tonic with anti microbial & anti flaking properties to provide immediate & long lasting relief from irritation. 

RETAIL PRICE: £22.40

BUTTTT you can get it delivered for only £16.50! ;D
I rate it 9/10!

I really love the brand and I can't wait to try out more of the range! I'm particularly interested in the elasticizer as it also has a hugely popular, and supposedly

“Rinses out entirely weightlessly and manages to leave hair deeply nourished and shiny.”

I shall keep you posted.

<3

5 comments:

  1. YES OMG. The bottles I have are only like 75ml each [travel size] makes me think about going on holiday again...
    You should try ittt.
    B)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool, thats quite cheap init?
    I do, very clear [my camera cough]
    I like your profile pic too XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHEAP?! How is that cheap!? I swear thats bare monies......
    The bigger ones are like, painful to look at the price....

    Are you taking the piss! <__________<

    ReplyDelete